Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Joseph Michael Martino's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont.  I do know that you want to pay attention to keeping the temps optimal for t…"

Joseph Michael Martino replied Mar 24, 2015 to Koi/Goldfish Fingerlings/Fry in Wa State

6 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Joseph Michael Martino

"Hey Carla, Yeah Petco is uh... Anyways good call on Petsmart. Can get small Koi from…"

Joseph Michael Martino replied Mar 19, 2015 to Koi/Goldfish Fingerlings/Fry in Wa State

6 Mar 24, 2015

"Hey Karla and Dave, Congrats on the new IBC System!  PetSmart huh?  Guess I forgot…"

Joseph Michael Martino replied Mar 19, 2015 to Koi/Goldfish Fingerlings/Fry in Wa State

6 Mar 24, 2015

"Say thanks Jeff!  Good suggestion about the lights.  Definitely learned that one wat…"

Joseph Michael Martino replied Jul 1, 2014 to Just gettin something straight about flood and drain

14 Jul 1, 2014

"Hey All, Thanks for the input!  Here is a picture of the system just to get a bit m…"

Joseph Michael Martino replied Jul 1, 2014 to Just gettin something straight about flood and drain

14 Jul 1, 2014

"Also here are my system specs which I will follow up with a picture! My grow bed are…"

14 Jul 1, 2014

"Hey All, Thanks for the responses! Jeff, yours really cleared up some math for me. I…"

14 Jul 1, 2014

"Just wanted to let you know I have responded on your email! Joe "

Joseph Michael Martino replied Apr 22, 2013 to WA State Aquaponics

7 Apr 22, 2013

"Jim, Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, I think you make a great point abou…"

Joseph Michael Martino replied Apr 16, 2013 to WA State Aquaponics

7 Apr 22, 2013

"Cliff, I would love to meet to talk about AP. Any day of the week after five or an…"

Joseph Michael Martino replied Apr 16, 2013 to WA State Aquaponics

7 Apr 22, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service