Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Chris's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Steve, Did you read my previous post with new video (2 post up) regarding a…"

Chris replied Feb 8, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"It's Monday so you guys must be at work... Or headed to Russia! In the meantime, I…"

Chris replied Feb 8, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Thanks Steve and Pieter! Much appreciated for your help thus far... (Thus being the…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"See above recap list. Forgot to ask if I need to use these types of contact clips (s…"

Chris replied Feb 7, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Please read all questions above this post... I need several answers. Also salesperso…"

Chris replied Feb 7, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Okay, back from gathering all my supplies. While I was out buying the heat sink, I n…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Heat sink"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Heat sink phot for post above. Please read. Also, I'm reattaching a new wall wart p…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Good morning Pieter, Thanks for your reply and I do apologize to all for being so th…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Here's your diagram."

Chris replied Feb 6, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service