Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Chris's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"HELP!!!!!!!!! I switched out PSU to the Palm model (one I was told to use in the fi…"

Chris replied Feb 9, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"I don't have a true volt meter. The only gizmo I have is this thing (see pic). When…"

Chris replied Feb 9, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Thanks Steve! BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PSU WIRING? Which one is hot? The one with or with…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Here you go... This pic is better. And what about the PSU wiring question regarding…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Steve and Pieter, Well, I think I'm done, but I have an important question that nee…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"... After looping ground wire under the stainless nut, and if it should come in cont…"

Chris replied Feb 8, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Yes, I had read that it would be hard to solder.... I thought of under the outside o…"

Chris replied Feb 8, 2016 to URGENT - Please Help with Electrical Inline Water Heater with Temperature Controller

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Yes!!! Exactly... Then everthing should be grounded correctly and more streamlined.…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Second pic, the new design."

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

"Remember, I am kind of thick.... I'm pretty clear on our origanal design as shown i…"

137 May 19, 2016
Reply by StevedNETN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service