Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Bob Vento's Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the awesome suggestions and information Keith, I appreciate it. "

Bob Vento replied Aug 2, 2013 to HELP! I have had an ant colony take up residence in my grow bed !

11 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Bob Vento

"Seems they have taken up residence because I see them carrying eggs. Released ladybu…"

Bob Vento replied Aug 1, 2013 to HELP! I have had an ant colony take up residence in my grow bed !

11 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Bob Vento

"Get yourself a couple of cat fish who love to eat algae :D"

Bob Vento replied Jul 1, 2013 to Water change

6 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Don Goddard

"Your WATER FLOW is also a factor. I have noticed that if my water flowing into the g…"

Bob Vento replied Jun 18, 2013 to siphon won't trip

16 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Bob Vento

"Nope was not kidding. I am quite aware about filtration by nitrification, however my…"

Bob Vento replied May 9, 2013 to How do you folks remove the excess fish urine in the tank?

4 May 9, 2013
Reply by David - WI

"Have had no luck with Cilantro. My wife has accused me of sabotage because I am not…"

Bob Vento replied Apr 2, 2013 to Cilantro

24 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"Jamey,Did you receive your aquaponics kit yet? I got an email saying there were dela…"

Bob Vento replied Mar 18, 2013 to Morning All ... have you all seen this?

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Bob Vento

"I have gotten NO RESPONSE from my email I sent the manufacturer. Guess they don't wa…"

Bob Vento replied Jan 11, 2013 to HELP ... Has anyone used PRIME by Seachem to remove Chloramine from city water?

12 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Bob Vento

"FOOD FISH USE ClorAm-X® may be used on fishes intended for human consumption. The Un…"

Bob Vento replied Jan 3, 2013 to HELP ... Has anyone used PRIME by Seachem to remove Chloramine from city water?

12 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Bob Vento

"Tell me more Keith,What does the vitamin C do? "

Bob Vento replied Jan 3, 2013 to HELP ... Has anyone used PRIME by Seachem to remove Chloramine from city water?

12 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Bob Vento

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service