Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Nick Scud's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"RAVAGED... my poor tomato plants..  they look like they're gone through hell.  Most…"

Nick Scud replied Jul 10, 2013 to HELP - Tomato plants yellowing with brown spots

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"I believe it could be pests..  i DO see little webs, that are like mites.  Any recom…"

Nick Scud replied Jul 8, 2013 to HELP - Tomato plants yellowing with brown spots

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"Media based - mix of Stalite and Crush-Run granite gravel.  I thought lowering pH wo…"

Nick Scud replied Jul 8, 2013 to HELP - Tomato plants yellowing with brown spots

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"Vlad - the NFT snake is fed from the SUMP - meaning the water has already drained th…"

Nick Scud replied May 25, 2013 to NFT Setup question (hole size / slope)

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"BTW, I can vouch for this pH neutral/inert information, because the largest AP syste…"

Nick Scud replied May 7, 2013 to GREAT MEDIA SUPPLY: NC/SC/GA and SouthEast

7 May 7, 2013
Reply by George

"David - stalite is pH neutral - it is completely inert, just more conducive to allow…"

7 May 7, 2013
Reply by George

"George,   the product I'm offering is indeed stalite - specifically, triple refined…"

7 May 7, 2013
Reply by George

"I thought of that Alex, but I'm reticent, since ground is red clay and won't that al…"

Nick Scud replied May 5, 2013 to Fascinating Problem: RISING sump.. Anyone Had This Happen??

6 May 6, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"All:  I've heard of expanded shale and volcanic cinders.. thing is, WHERE can I buy…"

Nick Scud replied May 5, 2013 to Got my system cycling today - Need LECA, please advise!!

8 May 5, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"Beth - were they price competitive at all??  33 bucks a bag is pretty high, I've see…"

Nick Scud replied May 5, 2013 to Got my system cycling today - Need LECA, please advise!!

8 May 5, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service