Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Nick Scud's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeffrey - good question.. another one I was hoping to get - I BELIEVE it's star anis…"

Nick Scud replied Jun 9, 2014 to Has anyone Co-Op planted Anise (or OTHERS) in their grow beds, to deter pests?

11 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by George

"Pat, thanks for your perspective & insight.  Yours is about the best answer I go…"

Nick Scud replied Jun 9, 2014 to Has anyone Co-Op planted Anise (or OTHERS) in their grow beds, to deter pests?

11 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by George

"what's sad George,  is the lack of quality and/or Care in the answers on this forum…"

11 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by George

"Sad... a month later I still haven't obtained an answer to the original question... …"

Nick Scud replied Jun 6, 2014 to Has anyone Co-Op planted Anise (or OTHERS) in their grow beds, to deter pests?

11 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by George

"I'm still trying to ascertain IF IT WORKS..  no use cloning things which take up roo…"

Nick Scud replied May 4, 2014 to Has anyone Co-Op planted Anise (or OTHERS) in their grow beds, to deter pests?

11 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by George

"you guys rock!!! thanks!"

Nick Scud replied Apr 28, 2014 to Acidity (potential issue) please Advise

4 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Nick Scud

"So do I just add some potassium-bicarbonate powder to my tank and/or grow beds??  I…"

Nick Scud replied Apr 27, 2014 to Acidity (potential issue) please Advise

4 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Nick Scud

"Thanks for the replies!  Roger- appreciate the insight.  I had similar concerns rega…"

Nick Scud replied Jan 7, 2014 to Sambac Jasmines in Aquaponics? Anyone Done This??

4 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Nick Scud

"Not a single reply to this?!?!   FORUM:  I am looking to use a portion of my AP setu…"

Nick Scud replied Jan 6, 2014 to Sambac Jasmines in Aquaponics? Anyone Done This??

4 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Nick Scud

"Not exactly...  but maybe close, or a few days ago.  now there's hardly enough veget…"

Nick Scud replied Jul 10, 2013 to HELP - Tomato plants yellowing with brown spots

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service