Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Joe Fisher's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been at it over a year now. And still kicking. Sure there have been some learni…"

Joe Fisher replied Jun 21, 2014 to What percentage of DIY aquaponics builders give up vs. those who buy systems?

4 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Jeff S

"Thanks again Charles! Indeed interesting. I also sent you a friend request."

Joe Fisher replied Jun 20, 2014 to Raising Carbonates without raising PH

24 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Alex Veidel

"Thanks Charles! I'll take a proper look at the link also when I get some time."

Joe Fisher replied Jun 20, 2014 to Raising Carbonates without raising PH

24 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Alex Veidel

"Interesting topic. Thanks for all the info by posters in this thread! I did a small…"

Joe Fisher replied Jun 18, 2014 to Raising Carbonates without raising PH

24 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Alex Veidel

"I've been looking into some of this as well for prevention in new arrivals prior to…"

Joe Fisher replied Jun 3, 2014 to Information on how to address fish parasites?

5 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by larry poe

"It might work, but it would probably take a bit of tweaking and testing to make some…"

Joe Fisher replied Dec 30, 2012 to Best siphon to go from FT to sump: u-tube, overflow box, weir siphon, others?

9 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Neely Anderson

"Sounds like a good idea to me :) Let us know how it works out!"

Joe Fisher replied Dec 28, 2012 to Bioballs in growbed

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Keith Rowan

"The sump would need to be lower than the fish tank to allow the gravity of a siphon…"

Joe Fisher replied Dec 28, 2012 to Best siphon to go from FT to sump: u-tube, overflow box, weir siphon, others?

9 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Neely Anderson

"Hi Bill I have not had any problems with an overflow, and the siphon picks back up n…"

Joe Fisher replied Dec 28, 2012 to Best siphon to go from FT to sump: u-tube, overflow box, weir siphon, others?

9 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Neely Anderson

"Hello Bill I've built a small indoor 55 gal setup with a U-siphon, it's been running…"

9 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Neely Anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service