Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Clifford Lee's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Jos, Good to hear from you.  How about tomorrow or Thursday evening? I can mee…"

Clifford Lee replied Apr 16, 2013 to WA State Aquaponics

7 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Joseph Michael Martino

"Hello Joe, How is your evergreen project going? I had project with evergreen interns…"

Clifford Lee replied Apr 16, 2013 to WA State Aquaponics

7 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Joseph Michael Martino

"Thanks Rob,   I got the part at Lowes (miuns the thermo first). I'm making heaters t…"

Clifford Lee replied Nov 23, 2011 to DIY submersible water heater, build your own water heater

127 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Rob Nash

"How do we connect the thermostat with this heater?  Thermo usually doesn't have 120V…"

Clifford Lee replied Nov 22, 2011 to DIY submersible water heater, build your own water heater

127 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Rob Nash

"Thank you Rob, This is wonderful. I will try to build one.  BTW, have you tried to i…"

Clifford Lee replied Nov 19, 2011 to DIY submersible water heater, build your own water heater

127 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Rob Nash

"Thank you TCLynx, I got dehumidifier and all support equipments. Looking forward to…"

Clifford Lee replied Nov 16, 2011 to Has anyone tried to setup aquaponics inside their house?

9 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Clifford Lee

"Thank you Sylvia,   On smell consideration, I was worried about the growing bed with…"

Clifford Lee replied Nov 16, 2011 to Has anyone tried to setup aquaponics inside their house?

9 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Clifford Lee

"Thank you for quick replies. Excellent suggestions. I haven't thought about water sp…"

9 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Clifford Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service