Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Kenneth J Roche''s Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"   I have a concrete slab on the back porch, so I thought what an excellent location…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Jul 6, 2014 to worst idea's ever

15 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

"If you are seeing 'some' fry then they are breeding and most likely the fry are bein…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Jun 22, 2013 to Trouble with breeding, no fry

8 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Jeff S

"When my water temps get to upper 70s to mid 80s the gals really start to breed heavy."

Kenneth J Roche' replied Jun 20, 2013 to Trouble with breeding, no fry

8 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Jeff S

"  The problem IS not about current food production. According to FAO (Food and Agric…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Dec 24, 2012 to How do you feel about the impending approval of AquaAdvantage Salmon?

51 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"  I am now in grad school and have been exposed to and learning alot about Gm and tr…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Dec 24, 2012 to How do you feel about the impending approval of AquaAdvantage Salmon?

51 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"Good day Conner,     Pretty much sold out on fry and fingerlings currently. Keeping…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Nov 7, 2012 to Fingerlings and fry available

8 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Debra Sima

" Yes Vlad I have heard of desiccation. You see it in cereal grains alot now especial…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Oct 27, 2012 to GMO's may have led to increased pesticide/herbicide usage

49 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"The big four companies are infact selling seed as well through their subsidiary own…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Oct 26, 2012 to GMO's may have led to increased pesticide/herbicide usage

49 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"Correct I was in Colorado when I was using them as a supplemental food source and to…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Aug 6, 2012 to Has anyone used water hyacinth for oxygenation and water cleaning?

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bob Vento

"I have used them in my indoor and outdoor systems with great success. The tilapia mu…"

Kenneth J Roche' replied Aug 5, 2012 to Has anyone used water hyacinth for oxygenation and water cleaning?

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bob Vento

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service