Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair's Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (677) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah that is correct. For that size growbed you should only have a 1/2 inch stand pi…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 18, 2015 to In a Greenhouse, do I still need to heat the water for the fish?

17 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

"Check out the siphon I designed call the EZ-T Siphon. http://youtu.be/PnZRklJxAeQ wh…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 18, 2015 to In a Greenhouse, do I still need to heat the water for the fish?

17 Feb 18, 2015

"Gold fish don't need a lot of air in the water, they can breath air at the surface i…"

17 Feb 18, 2015

"As they say in the aquaculture business, your not a pro until you have killed a mill…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 17, 2015 to In a Greenhouse, do I still need to heat the water for the fish?

17 Feb 18, 2015

"They may nibble on it but in aquaponics you should be relying of fish food as the ba…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 17, 2015 to green slimy stuff

3 Feb 17, 2015

"When you transfer fish from one tank to another you should always match the PH and t…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 17, 2015 to In a Greenhouse, do I still need to heat the water for the fish?

17 Feb 18, 2015

"Goldfish can go do ok in cold water but the plants wont grow very fast. Colder root…"

17 Feb 18, 2015

"Yes it is likely algae and no it is not "bad" other than it is an unwanted plant tak…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 16, 2015 to green slimy stuff

3 Feb 17, 2015

"Uniseals are made for schedule 40 PVC... I'm not sure what you have there but it is…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 16, 2015 to What uniseal size should I use

4 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by José Méndez

"Also you need to remember that once your system is cycled the bacteria will start to…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 12, 2015 to Cycling without test kit

5 Feb 12, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service