Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Gregory J. Showalter's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"The worms that I bought said Red Worms on the carton. Is there a red worm and a red…"

Gregory J. Showalter replied May 9, 2013 to Last year disaster, this year 1st time cycling.

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"I saw what I thought were dead worms (2). As I scooped away hydrocorn clay media. Wa…"

Gregory J. Showalter replied May 9, 2013 to Last year disaster, this year 1st time cycling.

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"now that i think about it Alex, i added red worms to my grow beds before the system…"

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"Hi Alex! Thats the strange thing, I started the cycle with ammonia and have only nee…"

18 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

"4 years in the military taught me how to dig some pretty holes in the ground George.…"

Gregory J. Showalter replied May 7, 2013 to Grow beds Not Draining Enough, Please Help!

18 May 7, 2013
Reply by Gregory J. Showalter

"Sure thing Harold! Wife is doing great. she is pretty much organic in her diet, I'm…"

Gregory J. Showalter replied May 7, 2013 to Grow beds Not Draining Enough, Please Help!

18 May 7, 2013

"I will do exactly as you say Mr. Sukhbir. 20 fish. Thank you for the advice, I'll ta…"

Gregory J. Showalter replied May 6, 2013 to Grow beds Not Draining Enough, Please Help!

18 May 7, 2013

"Me in the hole. hand dug last year. "

Gregory J. Showalter replied May 6, 2013 to Grow beds Not Draining Enough, Please Help!

18 May 7, 2013

"couple more."

18 May 7, 2013

"Some photos "

18 May 7, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service