Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jeroen Van Dooren's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Philips is also going to support my prototype by giving me the greenpower LED resear…"

Jeroen Van Dooren replied Feb 26, 2014 to End work: industrial product design aquaponic

15 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Jeroen Van Dooren

"Hi, I made my solution to start my design. It's going to be a schoolsystem for 15-16…"

Jeroen Van Dooren replied Feb 26, 2014 to End work: industrial product design aquaponic

15 Feb 26, 2014

"I'm having the idea in my head to design a system that's floating on a pond or a lak…"

Jeroen Van Dooren replied Oct 24, 2013 to End work: industrial product design aquaponic

15 Feb 26, 2014

"Thanks for your reply. It looks like it is much more interesting to use a square sha…"

Jeroen Van Dooren replied Oct 15, 2013 to End work: industrial product design aquaponic

15 Feb 26, 2014

"Do you think that it is a good plan to start from a dome. I found a nice movie about…"

Jeroen Van Dooren replied Oct 9, 2013 to End work: industrial product design aquaponic

15 Feb 26, 2014

"I think I'm going to start my thesis writing about the whole system and to put a bas…"

Jeroen Van Dooren replied Oct 9, 2013 to Need Some Ideas?!

3 Oct 9, 2013

"@Mark: Thanks for sharing your ideas. It sounds really interesting. I did a small th…"

Jeroen Van Dooren replied Oct 8, 2013 to End work: industrial product design aquaponic

15 Feb 26, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service