Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Paul Smith's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

""

Paul Smith replied Sep 18, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Larry Dale Smith

"Hi Larry,Love Your reports about Your pond.Do You have any pictures?Question:  Are Y…"

Paul Smith replied Sep 18, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"I see You do have a lot of gold fish. Thanks for the picture."

Paul Smith replied Apr 9, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Hi Larry,I don't know if You have already shown us pictures or a video of Your inte…"

Paul Smith replied Apr 8, 2016 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"http://popupcity.net/the-super-green-school-bus/"

Paul Smith replied Nov 20, 2015 to Mobile Aquaponics: on a bus!

27 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Robert C. Wood

"Here is a company I use.  I use their EM1 to treat my worm compost.  Then I use the…"

Paul Smith replied Jun 21, 2015 to EM

9 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Paul Smith

"Hi Larry,I looked through the posts and didn't find the size of Your pond.  What siz…"

Paul Smith replied May 31, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Opps the picture is upside down.  I don't know how that happened.Oh well, You can st…"

Paul Smith replied Mar 20, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Here are some floating wicking baskets that I have floating on my gold fish pond.The…"

Paul Smith replied Mar 20, 2015 to "Gravel Pit Self Reclaiming Aquaponics System"I knew When I ordered the book that there must be more to Aquaponic Gardening than using waste water from my fish tank,

237 Dec 26, 2016

"Max,I will be waiting on You soon to be released expose. "

Paul Smith replied Feb 2, 2015 to Zip Grow Towers??

62 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by John Petroschek

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service