Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Allisyn Wood's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to know. I suspect the European guidelines on organics are comparable if not be…"

Allisyn Wood replied May 29, 2012 to Organic nutrients??

18 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"I don't really know which tubs I have in mind for the beds because I want/need the s…"

Allisyn Wood replied May 29, 2012 to My greatest concern is FISH TANK MATERIAL. Is there a place where I can quickly see the pros and cons of different materials?

9 May 29, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

"Wow, thanks for all the info. My gardens have always run on the low side of pH. My c…"

Allisyn Wood replied May 29, 2012 to What's wrong with this plant?

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

"Ordered and on it's way! Shipping was more than the product :( let me know how you u…"

Allisyn Wood replied May 28, 2012 to What's wrong with this plant?

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

"Thanks. I'll look into the stuff you recommend. I've heard Epsom salt in other posts…"

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

"Everyone seems to love chelated iron and lime on this forum. I use maxicrop with iro…"

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

"All I can add to this is that it takes up to 20 years for an avocado tree, from seed…"

Allisyn Wood replied May 28, 2012 to Trees in AP

7 May 28, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

"Yeah, I'll definitely get back in touch with the FL manufacturer once I get my EIN.…"

Allisyn Wood replied May 28, 2012 to My greatest concern is FISH TANK MATERIAL. Is there a place where I can quickly see the pros and cons of different materials?

9 May 29, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

"Yes, I've seen a few and even one in FL but it seems they're at least twice the cost…"

Allisyn Wood replied May 27, 2012 to My greatest concern is FISH TANK MATERIAL. Is there a place where I can quickly see the pros and cons of different materials?

9 May 29, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

"What about the Rubbermaid and Tuff Tubs agriculture products available at Tractor Su…"

Allisyn Wood replied May 27, 2012 to My greatest concern is FISH TANK MATERIAL. Is there a place where I can quickly see the pros and cons of different materials?

9 May 29, 2012
Reply by Allisyn Wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service