Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair's Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (677) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you still have detectable ammonia? It also depends on environmental issues like t…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Mar 22, 2014 to nitrite

3 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Ken Carlow

"It means adding ammonia to bring up the ammonia present in the water so that the bac…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Mar 1, 2014 to nitrite spike

45 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair

"Your welcome Tim. I also found it interesting that this stuff is used as a sub-derma…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 27, 2014 to Water Absorbing Polymer Crystals

8 Feb 27, 2014

"I was unaware of this material... very interesting indeed and peaked my interest. Th…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 27, 2014 to Water Absorbing Polymer Crystals

8 Feb 27, 2014

"Well if you don't do diagnostics then I guess you should just be happy for the bette…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 23, 2014 to troughs

3 Feb 23, 2014

"I'm just throwing this out there as an idea, it is possible with cooler temperatures…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 23, 2014 to troughs

3 Feb 23, 2014

"Do some research about air conditioning and Legionnaire's disease. Typically that is…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 22, 2014 to Recycling Air Conditioning Water for Aquaponics

4 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Hank Paloci

"Call a purina dealer and they will most likely answer your questions http://aquamax.…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 18, 2014 to Floating vs. Sinking Pellet Fish Species

8 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Carey Ma

"You would sure get some nice aeration ... lol, but seriously any container that will…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 17, 2014 to hot tub aquaponics

5 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Beth Altman

"That rule is misleading as it does not account for the size of the fish or the type…"

Jonathan Kadish NYC AA Chair replied Feb 5, 2014 to fish ratios

6 Apr 2, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service