Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Paul Letby's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a wonderful idea TCLynx! I was wondering how I was going to do just this, and…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 11, 2010 to Lettuce

11 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

"Good timing TCLynx! Today I planted a few seeds of each Spicy Globe Basil and Fernle…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 11, 2010 to What are you planting today?

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by George

"Daniel, that's more water loss than I have. Is your water heated, or is your evapora…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 9, 2010 to basement aquaponics - environment considerations

12 May 5, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Hey Calvin, I can only speak from my experience. I have an unfinished basement so I'…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 9, 2010 to basement aquaponics - environment considerations

12 May 5, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Very cool! This might be an avenue I explore. I'll have to wait and see if he takes…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 9, 2010 to My first system: Raft converted to Chop Charcoal Media Bed

90 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"That was easy. I didn't even drain the GB. Jacked up at three points, removed old su…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 6, 2010 to My first system: Raft converted to Chop Charcoal Media Bed

90 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"Today I hope to work on my system installing scissor jacks underneath the GB. My lig…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 6, 2010 to My first system: Raft converted to Chop Charcoal Media Bed

90 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"You bet it's addictive. My supervisor is parting with his jacuzzi bathtub for a smal…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 3, 2010 to My first system: Raft converted to Chop Charcoal Media Bed

90 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"Sweet! Thanks TCLynx. I'm still learning this format and little pointers are very he…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 3, 2010 to My first system: Raft converted to Chop Charcoal Media Bed

90 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

"Cool setup Daniel! It's quite similar to what I've done, though my bottom tier is a…"

Paul Letby replied Nov 3, 2010 to Filling Ebb and flow bins from aquarium sump tank?

11 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Daniel Driscoll

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service