Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Casey Haas's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The system sold! Thanks everybody!"

Casey Haas replied Mar 5, 2016 to Moving - Great Aquaponics System For Sale - Catfish need a home

8 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Thanks Blair! Wow, 4 860 gal tanks! Boy would I love to see that! Paul is actually c…"

Casey Haas replied Mar 4, 2016 to Moving - Great Aquaponics System For Sale - Catfish need a home

8 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Great! I sent you a message back."

Casey Haas replied Mar 3, 2016 to Moving - Great Aquaponics System For Sale - Catfish need a home

8 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Thanks Paul! I've really enjoyed being part of your group! Thanks for all you do! "

Casey Haas replied Mar 2, 2016 to Moving - Great Aquaponics System For Sale - Catfish need a home

8 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"I am. I would love to meet up with you and anyone else who is going. I can't ride sh…"

Casey Haas replied Aug 28, 2014 to anyone else going to Aquaponics A. conference in San Jose?

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Erik Powell

"I would guess that a deficiency of nitrogen, magnesium, potassium, or a even a combi…"

Casey Haas replied Jun 10, 2014 to Tomato plants 80 days post seeding no flowers

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Bob Campbell

"It's hard to know without getting to see the fish. Examining them can sometimes help…"

Casey Haas replied May 29, 2014 to Dying Fish

4 May 29, 2014
Reply by Casey Haas

"Hi David, I don't think you need to start all over. I have been running my system fo…"

Casey Haas replied Feb 28, 2014 to What happened to my Nitrates?

5 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by David E Harnish

"I agree with Bob on the cost to raise fish. Aquaponics is not necessarily a cost eff…"

Casey Haas replied Feb 10, 2014 to New-Bee Questions and search for Sac Perch

8 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Mrs. Fisch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service