Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Miguel Afonso's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the video embedded on my website, but not sure if this will help. www.urbanfa…"

Miguel Afonso replied Aug 22, 2011 to The Final Lecture: Dr. John H Todd on Planetary Healing & Ecological Design

9 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Miguel Afonso

"A sadistic method indeed. Copper stripping with shock the hell out of the little guy…"

Miguel Afonso replied Aug 21, 2011 to Good Bugs/Bad Bugs and other Welcome/Unwelcome creatures

13 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by K Schreiber

"Bill Mollison does address techniques for growing food for animals in the Designers…"

Miguel Afonso replied Aug 21, 2011 to Feeding the fish, closing the loop

7 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by K Schreiber

"For the most part these little guys are detrivores, so good, but I have read that aq…"

Miguel Afonso replied Aug 21, 2011 to Good Bugs/Bad Bugs and other Welcome/Unwelcome creatures

13 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by K Schreiber

"Yes. There is no time to wait for the rest of society to cach up or governments to m…"

Miguel Afonso replied Aug 21, 2011 to The Final Lecture: Dr. John H Todd on Planetary Healing & Ecological Design

9 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Miguel Afonso

"I have devised a trap for the snails that will let me mange their population. Crush…"

Miguel Afonso replied Aug 18, 2011 to Good Bugs/Bad Bugs and other Welcome/Unwelcome creatures

13 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by K Schreiber

"Click on this link to find out more about NSF approved Elastomeric coatings for harv…"

Miguel Afonso replied Aug 16, 2011 to Harvesting Rainwater with Aquaponics System

12 May 31, 2014
Reply by larry poe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service