Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

TCLynx's Discussions (6,858)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"As I no longer grow tilapia anymore and only had luck really breeding many of them w…"

TCLynx replied Mar 4, 2014 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"I would recommend keeping the 5 full grown ones as your breeders if you happen to ha…"

TCLynx replied Mar 3, 2014 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Jeff you won't be calling them much for long, 800 1" tilapia are WAY too many for an…"

TCLynx replied Mar 3, 2014 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Maybe but it really depends on what factor is actually limiting your duckweed. is it…"

TCLynx replied Feb 25, 2014 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"If one were careful to make sure that their grey water never contained anything that…"

TCLynx replied May 11, 2013 to Can Duckweed be raised in Grey Water for Fish Food?

3 May 11, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

"Well, issue is if any soaps or products are used that could hurt the fish, I don't s…"

TCLynx replied May 11, 2013 to Can Duckweed be raised in Grey Water for Fish Food?

3 May 11, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

"Good details, thanks Sheri!"

TCLynx replied Dec 5, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"I remember the original ShelfPonics that Garden Pool showed off and I remember think…"

TCLynx replied Dec 5, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Now there is a good use of that upside down shelf growing idea!!!!"

TCLynx replied Dec 3, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Well, none of mind ever died of overeating duckweed.  When I was feeding those 12 a…"

TCLynx replied Dec 1, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service