Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Irvin Carrero's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow do you have pictures of that? "

Irvin Carrero replied Dec 3, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Do you already have a Floating-Duckweed-Enclosure (such as the one you suggest) in y…"

Irvin Carrero replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"I want to thank all of you for you help in understaning Duckweed and Tilapia, TCLynx…"

Irvin Carrero replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"How did you come up with that?; that is an awesome idea! I love it and I'm going to…"

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"I saw the same behavior (regarding a low populated tank), they seem to be shy eaters…"

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"I read your blog post : "Aquaponics, Tilapia, and Duckweed" Great post! "

Irvin Carrero replied Dec 1, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service