Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Water Topics (337)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideal A•Ni•Na Range?

What is the ideal ppm range for ammonia (A), nitrite (Ni) and nitrate (Na)?   Just tested my Plan B system, which is cycling without fish,…

Started by Bill Moore

3 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

water loss

I just started getting into aquaponics so i figured id start small. ive got a ten gallon tank and i started cycling my tank and my water le…

Started by Timothy

6 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

Water usage data

I'm trying to figure how much might evaporate during the winter - assuming I keep ambient temps the same as growbeds - does anyone have a g…

Started by Paul Braun

3 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Paul Braun

Product that may help with algae. Summit 130 Clear-water Barley Straw Bales, 2-Pack

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002568YK/ref=s9_cxhsh_co_g86_ir02?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-3&pf_rd_r=1YMDZ1P4PZQ4WFEWN

Started by halemart

2 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Teresa N Florida

Testing Water

Hi i searched around a bit but did not come up with anything good, does any one now of a electronic water tester that will test.   PH Ammon…

Started by Danny Daniel

6 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Eric Warwick

Using the water and gravity to generate electricity

Has anyone incorporated a water turbine generator into their AP system? I have seen many pictures that show water flowing freely back into…

Started by Teresa N Florida

9 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Teresa N Florida

Reverse osmosis

Hi i was trying to find a good system to buy that's not to expensive but something that is worth buying.   if anyone knows of any other dea…

Started by Danny Daniel

2 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Danny Daniel

Water color Doesnt look good

I finally got my tank up and running, took awhile but finally :).   I was in so much a hurry that i forgot to rinse off the clay pebbles be…

Started by Danny Daniel

6 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Help..... my PH, nitrites, ammonia, nitrates all high

Hi everyone, I'm getting a bit frustrated with my Aquaponics system.  It's been cycling (with fish) for a little over 4 weeks now.  For a w…

Started by Debbie Buonomo

15 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

I have to move. So, what happens now?

I'm going back to school, but that involves a six hour move.  I'm looking forward to it, but here is what pains me:  my system is up and ru…

Started by Rob C.

7 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service