Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

System Problems/Issues (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP...high nitites...fish look sick

Hi all, I am new to all of this, Aquaponics and blogging, I need HELP, fast, I thought my tank was cycled, I was lucky enough to get a smal…

Started by Charlotte Seibert

38 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

PVC glue? What did I do!!?

I just got the fish side of my system plugged in yesterday. 700 gallon. Pumps to an overhead standpipe and then branches into the various t…

Started by Scrapiron

3 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Ph is too high!

I finally bought a test kit after three weeks of setting up my system. all the plants are green and seem healthy but they won't grow. excep…

Started by Rose

17 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Tom Parsons

Ap Fish Ich

Well everything seems to be good all levels,,But now I have Ich,,don't want to use fish med's on the ap system,,,but I heard that ppl use s…

Started by Devin Duhaime

10 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by joe

Semi-Commercial-Scale Aquaponic System: Any Fish Odor Problems?

I am about to make a pitch to the town's planning team about a small commercial aquaponics system with approximately 10,000 sq feet of gree…

Started by Bill Moore

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Pea Gravel Media Problems

I was setting up a new system and went to a local nursery and purchased a trailer load of pea gravel.  The gravel really looked good, a mix…

Started by William Sherman

18 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Ethan Mills

Aphid party

Looks like aphids are having a party in my aquaponics system. At least i'm pretty sure they are aphids. They are tiny about 1 mm and there…

Started by RW

22 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Jonny Cash

Linking three (3) IBC tanks. Requirements?

Hello Everyone, I'm new to all of this.  Iv'e been collecting materials for my first system and have found myself with a bit of a problem…

Started by Edwin Mercado

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

Hydroponic PH down usage

We are currently sitting with a PH of around 7.6, which we understand needs to come down. We have had our goldfish dying every couple days…

Started by ALLISON DUHAIME

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Help! What kind of bugs are these and how do I get rid of them?

Hi, everyone,   We have had fun with our AquaBundance system for a year now.  However, we just noticed some really, really tiny bugs that a…

Started by Rich Eng

8 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service