Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

System Problems/Issues (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lettuce not growing

Hey all, newbie here so let me know if this is better in another section. I'm having a hell of a time getting my lettuce to grow. I have a…

Started by Ross G

1 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Kurt Fischer

epdm seam leak

Just installed my liner and it leak like a sieve at the seams. In ground wood frame 800 gal. Anybody have a coating they use on seams to se…

Started by rick pinch

5 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Nicole Martin

Newbie needs help with bell siphon

Hi, I just started and I'm having trouble with my bell siphon. I have a 40 gallon fish tank, 160 gph pump with 1/2" tubing flowing into ap…

Started by Gina Day

2 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Gina Day

Recycling and Restart of system - Chlorine wash???

I pretty much have lost all of my fish now and I am going to recycle and restart the entire system. It was recommended to clean the entire…

Started by Christine

1 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Rob Tolette

is moving a system feasable or should i start over

I have a couple 30 gallon systems going in my bedroom. I am hoping in a year or so to be moving to another state. Has anyone had success mo…

Started by James Breshears

0 Mar 2, 2017

Powdery Mildew

Tried cukes last year in my indoor IBC set up. Hundreds of little (1/2") cukes, and then they plants started dying, and I ended up with pow…

Started by Rick Myers

0 Feb 27, 2017

Mildew and Mites

So I have had some issues with mildew and spider mites in my new system.  It's a small system on a 10 gal fish tank.   Just a few question…

Started by Alex

0 Jan 29, 2017

Daphnia in my system

Hi guys I seem to have a bloom of Daphnia in my grow profiles and my system, should I be concerned for my lettuce? i know my fish must be…

Started by Colin Harding

1 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Robert C. Wood

White bugs... millions of them

I've been battling fungus gnats lately and thought I was catching up with them. Today I ran my fingers through my media and discovered hord…

Started by Jeff S

15 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by John Stevenson

What's exactly is the ICK? I need help with salting my tank Please...

Hello all, I'm a newbie however I've been reading a lot the post in this forum for weeks... Thank you all. So my system an IBC 200 gal FT a…

Started by Curtis Lewis

11 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Curtis Lewis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service