Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Sustainability and Aquaponics (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pending legislation re: GMOs

The Alliance for Natural Health sent me an e-mail entitled "Will Sneaky GMO Amendments Pass Through an Underhanded Maneuver?"  It clearly e…

Started by Rebecca B

0 Aug 1, 2012

Introduction to Sustainability (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)

Not directly AP related but here is a university course on global sustainability that can be taken online for FREE. Introduction to Susta…

Started by Chris Carr

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Carr

Central European Aquaponic Jamboree

Hello fellow AP-ers! I'm Matej from Slovenia, I've been working on AP for the past 5 years and a year ago I've met a fellow AP enthusiast…

Started by Matej Leskovec

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by savino

Aquaponic Product Knowledge Guides Issue 2 Plants and Filtration

Aquaponic Product Knowledge is a continuing education series of guides that will help us on our journey towards a sustainable garden and…

Started by Patrick McKee

0 May 11, 2012

Aquaponic Product Knowledge Guides Issue 1 Tilapia, Filtration and worms

Aquaponic Product Knowledge is a continuing education series of guides that will help us on our journey towards a sustainable garden and fa…

Started by Patrick McKee

7 May 11, 2012
Reply by Chris Smith

Maxicrop

I just picked up some powder Maxicrop for my little 20 gallon system and was curious to how much of the powder I am suppose to use.  The…

Started by Daniel Budfuloski

3 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Daniel Budfuloski

The Future of Food and Farming

The Future of Food and Farming I'd like to start a discussion about this executive summary.  What are your thoughts?  How can aquaponics pl…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

60 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by adam harwood

Home Aquaponics in the Desert (Middle East)

Hello there everyone.   I have been learning and doing AP since late Jan this year.  Living in Saudi Arabia is a bit of a challenge to succ…

Started by Yusuf Mario Germino

7 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Phill Sieg

Commercialized Long Term Sustainability

I'm in the process of building a small system right now but on paper this looks great and I think that it should quickly turn into a larger…

Started by Phill Sieg

3 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Rebecca B

other power sources...

This is going to sound bonkers, but what the hey.Anyone ever consider a whirligig for a source of power for, say, a water pump?I'm not spea…

Started by Debra Colvin

7 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Debra Colvin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service