Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plumbing / Pumps (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bell Siphon drain issues

Hello,  I relocated my stock tank from under my grow bed to right next to my grow bed so I have access to all of my stock tank instead of j…

Started by Michael Sasarak

3 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Michael Sasarak

submersible pump recommendations

looking for some submersible pump recommendations for an aquaponics system that will be running in my apartment.The setup will be a combina…

Started by James NYC

1 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by James NYC

bell siphon

I have had a system gong for about 6 months with my bell working just fine.  the last couple days I am just getting a trickle out of my bot…

Started by Mickey

3 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Steve R

DC pump

Has anyone found a durable, low wattage, 12V water pump?

Started by George

11 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Johan Prins

The back bone

Who make the best pumps? What I'm looking for is the brands and of pumps that people are loyal too or wish they would of found sooner. I be…

Started by Anthony Payne

15 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Max Gfx

Please help a valiant newb (me) set up his first system. Does location of siphon in system matter?

Please help me out , I just bought a  3 x 3 ft and 6.5 inch height xtray from the hydroponics store, literally this store and link http://w…

Started by Aquaponic_man

3 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Aquaponic_man

Alternatives to bell siphon systems

I'm currently experimenting with a little aquarium AP-system indoors, planning to build a small greenhouse system soon. But I'm beginning t…

Started by Louise

9 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Averan

pump size (gph)

I am new to this community ,I have just about completed my aqua project build in my pole barn and am ready for the pump ,will post photos d…

Started by mid falasco

5 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Derek Miner, EarthSpring BioChar

pvp pipe full of bpa

i see that a lot of people plum their sysems with pvc pipe but that worrys me because of the bpa that leechs i was trying to come up with a…

Started by kevin swords

6 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Mark Andrews

V-Pump in Aquaponics?

Hey is anybody using the V-Pump in their aquaponics system?  I am by no means affiliated with this company - I just came across this on the…

Started by Benjamin Frimmer

9 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service