Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plumbing / Pumps (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wind Powered Aeration and Pumping

Was poking around the web and found some windmills. May be a good alternative for the larger grow people.   Windmills

Started by Chi Ma

9 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Cory Cramer

New Idea? water cooled PC/ heating water for fish

Hey everybody. I am new here. I am not new to computers. I have had a water cooled computer for at least 7 years now. It takes a bit of ene…

Started by caseyhalone

10 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by David Waite

Vertical liquid level switch

Hi there   I'm hoping to get some feedback from people overseas (UK, Aus, US) about vertical liquid level switches that can be used to cons…

Started by Kobus Jooste

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

water flow issue

i have an issue with the water flow in my system. from this picture you can see that there are 6 (1200 gallon) tanks. the water exits the b…

Started by Christopher Meunier

7 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by David Waite

Pump Broken?

Good morning!   I just got home from a week long vacation and it looks like my pump is broken.  My growbed is very dry and looks like it's…

Started by Paige Powell

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by David Waite

PVC fitting and parts

I'm just in the planning phase of my first build, a smallish IBC media system. I recently got Murray Hallam's DIY video and I'm modeling my…

Started by Pat Quigley

8 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Pat Quigley

Filtering solids

This is probably an easy one for someone to field. Should I be using a filter on my pump to filter solids from the water in the fish tank o…

Started by Mitch Rogers

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Mitch Rogers

bell siphon

im having trouble with my siphon i have a 20 gallon fish tank and 15 qrt grow bed i know its small im just starting out i also have a 80 gp…

Started by brenda harris

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by brenda harris

Pump Output Designs

In my system, I have only have a hose running from the pump to the grow bed with the end of the hose stuck into the hydroton and a brick ov…

Started by Killian Griffin

1 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Bell Siphon

When installing a bell siphon in your grow beds does the base of the grow beds need to be above the water level of the fish tank. Thanks Ge…

Started by Gene Carr

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service