Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plant Topics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Safe insecticide for my biofilter?

I have 2 45gal tubs with hydroton and the little critters in the in-gound green house just love it. I am wondering if a strong garlic spray…

Started by Ian Cameron

1 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Luke Smith

Aphids

After 14 months of operating the system I came back to school after Christmas and found what looked like fine sawdust all over my pepper pl…

Started by Luther Smith

3 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

Anyone know what plant this is?

Hi there,I planted a stack of seed trays out then packed them all on to a tray to carry them to the growing rack.I stumbled with the tray a…

Started by Mr. Python

5 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Rick

Why are my plants wilting?

I just added 10 plants to the top of my indoor 40 gallon fish tank two days ago. This is a well established tank so there shouldn't be any…

Started by Tricia Desmarais

2 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Tricia Desmarais

Trying to figure out Plant issue

Hello Everyone, It has been a little over a month since I started my indoor Flood and Drain system. It is a 100 gallon fish tank.The Grow b…

Started by Richard Kowalski

6 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Richard Kowalski

Flood & drain beds starving, but float tank doing well ... why?

I am running a fishless system, it just completed cycling about a month ago and now some issues are becoming apparent. The short story is t…

Started by Stacey King

11 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Safwat Zaki

Caterpillar destroy my cucumber

Dear All, our cucumber plant was growing very well, suddenly we say that the leaves of the plant are eaten from any small animal and the fr…

Started by Eddy Ruhle

13 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

Small indoor system has very slow growth

I started my garden about a month ago. It's pretty small and the grow beds are only about 2-3 inches deep.  Here is the plan I used: http:…

Started by Joe Phillips

8 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

High Nitrate Effect on Plant Growth

It's getting cold here on Long Island, NY so I had to move my tilapia inside. I built a mini Flood/Drain System to act as the filter for th…

Started by Richard Kowalski

2 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Kowalski

Vertical Cucumber Growing

Looking for some ideas....What's your favorite way to grow cucumbers vertically?

Started by Alex Veidel

18 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by George

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service