Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plant Topics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Micronutrients?

My farm is 4 months in...fish are happy and not dying!  water is clear and has a great PH once i added in the pieces of coral...plants are…

Started by Aaron Flora

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Frequency of flood and drain cycle?

I use a bell siphon on my outdoor aquaponic system and I'm wondering how often I should flood and drain the growbed. Is there a general rul…

Started by Patrick Roche

13 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Bernstein

Pest Identification- 6- legged white- but also changes color to blue then green? Looks like a big spider mite

I found an infestation on my broccolli and cauliflower. at first I thought they were white fly - then upon closer inspection- with magnifyi…

Started by Growzay

14 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by matthew ferrell

potting plants

Can someone tell me the best medium to use if I decide to take one of my plants out of the aquaponic system and make it a houseplant?

Started by Brian Thiesing

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by halemart

¨Problem with my tomatoes

I have been cultivating tomatoes and they are about 60 days old.  I have noticed that the older and lower leaves are becoming pale and dry.…

Started by Juan Carlos Narbon

6 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by David Hart

disease/ pest

I've got a few disease/ pest problems with my plants. One of the problems I have is called Leafminer, which is a worm. It's the white sqigi…

Started by Pierpont Scott

3 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Pierpont Scott

Yellow leaves

I've just started a flood and drain system and I've put in a few lettuce, tomato, and pepper plants. On all of the plants I've noticed the…

Started by Pierpont Scott

4 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Pierpont Scott

What type of disease is on my tomatoe plants?

Does anyone know what type of disease is affecting my tomato plants? At first I thought it was leaf spot; however it may have leaf spot bu…

Started by Shelia Hoyt

7 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Nate Storey

Flood and Drain Cycle and Tomato Growth

Hi All,I had few questions. I started two aquaponics systems. one is 5 weeks old and one 8 weeks old. The one 8 weeks old had a consistent…

Started by MoeCanada

38 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by David Waite

How to treat tomatoe diseases in AP

Just this week some spots have started showing up on my tomatoes.  What should I treat it with? In the past in my soil garden I used fungic…

Started by Shelia Hoyt

6 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Shelia Hoyt

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service