Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plant Topics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

White spots on tomato leaves?

I have  12" tomato seedlings, all are doing well except 1 individual just started forming these small white spots all over. Any ideas what…

Started by Mathew Slattery

0 Nov 21, 2013

Growing Peppers and tomatoes- need some help.

I have a small indoor aquaponic system for about 6 months now.  I am having trouble getting green peppers and tomatoes to start.  The plant…

Started by Art

13 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Art

unripe Soft tomato's

a tomato vine in my greenhouse has some fruit that's going soft, almost over ripe but it's still green. The plant leaves are also looking…

Started by Fred

1 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Fred

Aquaponic vs Organic Soil Grown - Nutrients

The other day I picked up the book titled "Eating on the Wild Side" by Jo Robinson. It's a fascinating book.  It tells of the history of fr…

Started by Johann Cherry

1 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Averan

plant leaves looks like transparent

Hi, I have aquaponic system been running for near 1 year and has already successfully grown lettuce.So now i tried Choy sum but however the…

Started by Teh Teong Chian

1 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Teh Teong Chian

Little Black Bugs?

One of our systems has been full of a bunch of little black bugs.   2 Questions 1.  If I spray it with worm tea will this get rid of them?…

Started by R.K. Castillo

17 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Transplant Shock In Media Beds

I've seen a couple videos around youtube claiming that you can transplant vegetables from one area to another in an aquaponic media bed wit…

Started by Alex Veidel

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by George

What Deficiency is This?

I've noticed a bunch of my leaves are having this... What is it?

Started by R.K. Castillo

5 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Nigel Clement

Lettuce in Raft Dieing

I recently started doing DWC Rafts.  I had a question,  1 or 2 of the lettuce plants on the raft just died.  They were doing fine and then…

Started by R.K. Castillo

5 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Fred

Lettuce Leaves

I'm growing some bibb lettuce in an NFT and having some problems with the leaves.  The stalk is also picking up a lot of red which I haven'…

Started by Fred

0 Sep 30, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service