Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Other Systems (non-member) (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aquaponics in Action - USA Urban Inroads

Hello fellow Aquaponic Gardners,I am always interested in reading about the acceptance and use of aquaponics as part of our normal daily li…

Started by Sahib Punjabi

38 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

Roof top garden in Hawaii

This is not aquaponics (yet) but it does signal that peop[le are thinking. http://www.gokakaako.com/2012/01/farmroof/

Started by Raychel A Watkins

3 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Raychel A Watkins

Oakhurst Aquaponics

Some of you might be interested in the unique aquaponics system we have created. We are currently working on developing this system into a…

Started by Oakhurst Aquaponics

41 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Jane

Hypothetical system

As always I was thinking about aquaponics and I thought of an idea of a chift pist type system. ( or at least I think) How it works is a; g…

Started by Eric Warwick

21 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Averan

Duck-A-Ponics

Ok, I know there have been at lease several Duck-A-Ponics systems, a few of them Discussed over on BYAP.  Anyway, I'm going to pose a kinda…

Started by TCLynx

8 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

This System

Guys,   Does anyone understand the schematic of how this system?  Heres the youtube video,  I wanted establish a test system similar to it.…

Started by Kou

2 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Kou

"Aquaponics Farm" Retail Shops

I have previously shared the vision of Agropolis Future of Urban Agriculture in the forum discussion:(Other Systems (non-member): Aquaponic…

Started by Sahib Punjabi

4 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

Rooftop Aquaponics

There have been numerous posts shared on "Rooftop Gardens"...some on the "Vertical Gardening" group. This is a growing field and one that w…

Started by Sahib Punjabi

15 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

New Aquaponics Farm being developed in Canada

Hey everyone, I was on the phone with my mother last month when she mentioned that a local farmer that we buy chickens from had expanded to…

Started by Paul Letby

0 Dec 1, 2010

kijijigrows.com

http://kijijigrows.com/ Kijiji grows (kee-gee-gee) is a collaboration of farmers, artists, engineers, builders and educators who advocate…

Started by M Cosmo

2 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Kenneth Hilving

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service