Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Off Topic (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creatures of the Aquaponics

I tend to spend time day and night in observing my aquaponics systems. I have found a few things at night, especially using LED lights, tha…

Started by Jim Hall

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Jim Hall

Polyculture vs Monoculture

This is a pretty interesting documentary. Vary well put together and worth the time to watch. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/a

Started by Tom McLemore

5 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by George

Solar Oven Ideas

Hello, I have built a couple of DIY solar ovens from cardboard and aluminum foil like this one called the CooKit. They actually worked pret…

Started by Brian

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Brian

Sustainable and Progressive living, Permaculture and Ideas.

Wanted to start a discussion about other ways to become sustainable. Ways to improve our self sufficiency and ease our impact on the earth.…

Started by steve

7 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by markaponics

Mood boosting bacteria found in soil

A living organism that acts like a mood-booster on the human brain, increasing serotonin and norepinephrine levels and making people feel h…

Started by Alexandre Letellier

6 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

my husband is starting a group called "I lost my wife/spouse to AQUAPONICS"

I started my aquaponics interest 6 years ago in philippines. And when I got married i moved here in CA. i said to myself i can finally star…

Started by Ivy Kogan

16 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Lonny Harper

Senate Wants to Give President Right to use military to imprison US citizens Without Charge or Trial

I was bored so i thought i would open a interesting discussion in the off topic section :).     I was reading around and i found this inter…

Started by Danny Daniel

26 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Teresa N Florida

HAPPY THANKSGIVING - 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !   Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving !   Enjoy that 'turkey' or that big ol' ham.....just remember, you 'are' wh…

Started by David Hart

8 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Raychel A Watkins

WTO doesn't want us to know where our food comes from...

Interesting ruling by the WTO concerning COOL requirements... http://sustainableagriculture.net/blog/wto-cool-rul/  

Started by Tom McLemore

3 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

Aquaponics Conference and Association Website Tag Line

We have had a terrific response to the Aquaponics Conference survey (thank you to all who replied!!) and are now 95% sure that it is a "go"…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

35 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by wes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service