Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Member System Introductions (468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hybrid System

Aloha, Here are a few pictures of a system I am completing in NorCal. Its a CHOP 2 system, with two 4x8 ft media beds drained by Bell Sypho…

Started by kiwibilt

16 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by david

Aquaponics in crowded Hong Kong

Hi All, I am Memes, I live in Hong Kong and own an appartment with full rooftop (lucky me). Being an aquarist for many years and a gardene…

Started by Memes

4 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Memes

My 3 bed + 1 DWC system - Cape Town - South Africa

Hi there, As the title implies, I'm based in Cape Town - South Africa and I've learned some stuff in the last 7 weeks. I came across the co…

Started by Mr. Python

9 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Mr. Python

My First System

Hello all, I am researching and planning to build my first aquaponics system. I have to say I am totally addicted already to the idea of aq…

Started by Chris Blanco

12 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Chris Blanco

Advice on my plan?

First off, My name is Clay. I am turning in my Army Greens after 9 years and multiple deployments for a green thumb and to seek a more peac…

Started by Clay Pankewicz

5 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Averan

My Intro

Hello,   I am so excited about what I am learning.   I have my first 2 barrel system working and the sprouts are beautiful.   This is going…

Started by Raymond J Dwyer

0 Dec 5, 2014

aeroaquaponics in the desert.

After months of youtubing decided to make my own system I like the idea of Easy organic nutrients from aquaponics and the idea of misting t…

Started by dan

1 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Alex Gray

Alaska Aquaponics could use some help

I have been a stalker on several forums for some time now. I have just not taken the time to do a full write up of my story. I hate to say…

Started by Sonja Martin Young

4 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Ed Smith

Hello from Indy and my small basement system

1st post.  Hello.    Been doing small basement aquaponics here in Indianapolis for just over a year. Started tiny and have grown into three…

Started by John

18 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Jeff S

I am researching for a hybrid aquaculture system.

First of all Hello, I'm new here.  I am an American recently relocated to the Moscow, Russian Federation.  I intend to build a system that…

Started by Robert Miller

0 Nov 9, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service