Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Member System Introductions (468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experimental in Live Oak, Fl.

Hello, my name is Robert, and I am a interested in aquaponics and hydroponics. I would to start a small experimental first. The system…

Started by Robert Hallock

2 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Jason Taylor

Newbie...looking for ideas before I get started

Hi...I'm new to the group and hale from Alberta Canada. Havent set up a garden yet but looking for tips from people who have

Started by Kimberley Donnelly

0 Oct 21, 2015

Commercial Aquaponics - who's doing it!

Hello community! I am looking to get in touch with anyone who has been or is involved in the commercial set up and running of an aquaponics…

Started by Bernie Cohen-James

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Bernie Cohen-James

hi

Glad I found this space. I just added a media bed to my Koi pond last month partially to reduce algae growth. I am working on a community g…

Started by Phil Crawford

2 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Phil Crawford

Just joined, new to aquaponics

Hi everyone! So, my name's Craig, and I live in Provo Utah, and have studied up a ton and am very excited about the idea of aquaponics! I…

Started by Craig Lynch

4 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by David Marland

HI ALL new here

Hi all, I am somewhat new to aquaponics. I have done aquariums in the past and wanted a water feature outside under my patio, I watched a f…

Started by David Marland

3 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by David Marland

Aquaponic system issues - General ebb & flow questions and high pH issues

Hello,   So my first attempt at an aquaponics setup has been an excellent example of how not grow plants or fish. I'm a complete noob.    M…

Started by Iron Gamer

23 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Sharon Ritter

System Introduction

My nane is Michael Brooks and my father and I co-manage the first and largest certified organic commercial aquaponics farm in the state of…

Started by Michael Brooks

9 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

First system, lots of questions

Discovering aquaponics has been an interesting journey for us. I started discussing it with my hubby as a way for us to cut the grocery bil…

Started by Rhonda Hoover

7 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

Geodesic Dome Aquaponics on a Tiny Allotment in Cornwall

Hi All I have been wanting to build an aquaponics system for many years but being NFA we have never had somewhere to build it. Recently we…

Started by Paul

3 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Shirley A Davidson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service