Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Greenhouses - cold frames, etc (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fish tank in the ground, insulating?

I live in northern california and designing an outdoor ap system. I was hoping that digging the fishtank into the ground would help keep th…

Started by Dy

4 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by James Stratton

Does any one have a year round green house in North GA

I am going to erect a harbour freight 6 by 8 green house on my deck in Kennesaw GA. I am planning on placing 3/4 inch plywood for the floor…

Started by George David

0 Jun 1, 2013

I want to monitor my AP system from a web site

Anybody have a location to purchase monitors that I can use for online (web) access.  I want to monitor my system when I am on travel.  Som…

Started by Michael sanders

88 May 26, 2013
Reply by dave jersey

Off the Grid Grow Rooms

Hello fellow members.  My company, DRD Enterprises Inc of Davie, a Service Disabled Vet Owned Small Business has evolved from a primarily s…

Started by DavidPressler SafeDomesdotCom

0 Apr 28, 2013

Positioning of Greenhouse

Hi all, Would I be right in assuming that if you have a rectangular greenhouse you would want to put one of the ends towards the North rath…

Started by Steven Tracy

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Yuriy Golota

Smelly greenhouse

Our green house is attached lean to style to our house and shares a common wall with a door and 2 windows with the kitchen which is perfect…

Started by Verna Gross

6 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

Geothermal Heating

Is anyone using geothermal heat to heat a green house.  For example pumping air threw a pipe burried in a trench 200' feet long 6' down?  …

Started by Michael Quinones

31 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by estevan chaparro

Anyone have experience with SolorSoft 80 Polycarbonate Panels ?

We are still in research mode but are seriously thinking about using the SolorSoft 80 from the Greenhouse Megastore for our greenhouse. If…

Started by Steven Tracy

2 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Steven Tracy

Basic Passive Solar greenhouse design ideas - building from scratch

Hello, I'm in the planning stages of designing an AP greenhouse.  I live in zone 6b.  My initial thoughts were to build a passive solar gre…

Started by Debbie Buonomo

7 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Tarz

My greenhouse pics

Its on a south facing wall that is the wall of a lumber drying kiln. I have glass to install on an angle on the south face and I'll fit 2 s…

Started by jim mckee

3 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by jim mckee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service