Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Greenhouses - cold frames, etc (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wich direction should a greenhouse face?

Preping to set up the greenhouse. Just not sure wich way to face it. Should the longest section face the south? Thanks for any input. Mike

Started by Mike Vann

20 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Mold to Control Pests

Recently we visited Osa Mountain Village in Costa Rica where they have Aquaponic and Hydroponic operations.  While being shown some of the…

Started by Greg Pettengill

2 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Greg Pettengill

DIY 'Polylock' film/fabric fastener system

Hi everyone,   Here is a DIY film locking technique that i have used succesfully in the past.  The trick is to cut the PVC quite accu…

Started by Homefire

0 Feb 26, 2011

Permaculture derived far north greenhouse

I found this greenhouse on another site and thought people might find it interesting.  Even though I haven't got my first system up and…

Started by John R

10 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by John R

Floor Plan and Advice For Aquaponics and Growing Fruit/Veggies in an attached Greenhouse (aka Sunroom)

We are considering adding a four season room (aka attached greenhouse) to our house - about 17x30 ft. with a small side room with sink/cou…

Started by Lena E

4 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Lena E

Greenhouse (s)

The excavator comes on Wednesday to start leveling the ground for 2, 1 now and another hopefully in the spring, 30' x 96' Greenhouses.  We…

Started by Two Jay

8 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Two Jay

Small greenhouse

I have run my small system all summer outdoors and certainly have enjoyed it.  I want to be able to keep it going through the winter, but l…

Started by Greg Hershner

0 Sep 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service