Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Fish Topics (575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dead Fish

I removed the roof of my GH to replace the plastic and while it was off a storm came through and shorted the power out. Everything looked O…

Started by Jeff S

0 Sep 20, 2015

Fishkis.com

Has anyone bout tilapia from fishkis.com? They sure seem cheap but are they reliable and how is the quality of the fish?

Started by Michael Mansur

3 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by David

Choosing Fish - Pensacola, Florida

Hi, I live in Pensacola, FL and I'm planning my first aquaponics system.  I looking for recommendations on fish for a 20 gal, basic flood…

Started by Justin Nutt

7 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by George

Tilapia Fish

I'm relatively new at aquaponic farming, and am using tilapia.  How do I determine the weight of my tilapia?  I bought one thousand fingerl…

Started by Brittany

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by George

Bizarre..can anyone tell me why/how this fish died?

While feeding this morning, I noticed the fish didn't frenzy-feed as usual. When I checked for any dead ones, I found this one floating...w…

Started by Pam DeLong

6 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Robert C. Wood

Methylene Blue

Hi, I just lost my first batch/attempt of tilapia eggs in a tumbler to fungus. I was moving tilapia and a female spit out a ton of eggs. I…

Started by Shane Hunt

2 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by topekapc .

Mating dance with no eggs

I have multiple females and a male in a 75 gallon tank. All the females have swollen bellies like they are ready to drop. My fish are exhib…

Started by Sean

5 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by topekapc .

Anyone have blue tilapia for sale?

Anyone have blue tilapia for sale?

Started by topekapc .

0 Jun 18, 2015

Blue Tilapia Eggs

OK So I have a breeder colony setup and I have a nice 6 inch male and the only female in the tank that is releasing eggs is pretty small ju…

Started by topekapc .

0 Jun 15, 2015

Red Claw Crayfish.

So, I hate fish. Well, eating them anyways. So I had to find something that I like to eat. In comes Mr. Red Claw Crayfish <--click link.…

Started by Chi Ma

79 May 26, 2015
Reply by Marshall Bishop

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service