Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Commercial Systems and Employment (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I would like to see a commercial scale aquaponics system.

This is my first discussion post! Exciting!  So, although I'm really interested in aquaponics and have done ton of research, I have never s…

Started by Kazuha Kurosu

8 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

commercial raft system

Anyone can help me with a commercial raft system design? Or point me to the right direction?

Started by Jason valera

4 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jason valera

employment

Hi everyone, I am new to the community and wanted to introduce myself. My name is John Fox and I live in Ashland Oregon. I recently got int…

Started by John Fox

9 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Carey Ma

Commercial Tilapia feed sources

When it comes down to it, fish feed is one of the biggest on going costs we will all face. I wanted to know what price per pound you are cu…

Started by Ryan Chatterson

2 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel Driscoll

New tank!!!! .....and it's a big one

So my friend donated his standalone swimming pool to me because he knew I would be nuts enough to try and grow fish in it and he thinks it'…

Started by Shawn Cruze

17 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

Are there any commercial Aquaponics operation near Upstate SC?

Are there any commercial Aquaponics operations close to the Upstate of South Carolina? I have searched everywhere for a commercial operati…

Started by John Murrow

3 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Segraves-Collis

Aquaponic System Sales\Service\ Software & Hardware Monitoring?

First, I wanted to say that I am so happy to find this blog and people like yourselves.  I am interested in starting an aquaponic related b…

Started by Daniel E Murphy

10 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Ralph R. Zerbonia

Aquaponic Farmers Association (work in progress)

The Aquaponic Farmers Association (AFA) I am in the process of creating (don't google it you wont find anything yet) will be a legal platfo…

Started by Daniel E Murphy

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Bob Segraves-Collis

Commercial Aquaponics using NFT

I come from the Hydroponics side of things and want to know if any member is, or knows of a commercial producer using NFT. Any feed abck ap…

Started by Alan

11 May 19, 2011
Reply by Alan

Growing Rice using Hydroponics organically!

I come from a country where Rice is the staple food. With land and water decreasing for the cultivation of rice , wanted to explore of rice…

Started by Suresh Sh

3 May 17, 2011
Reply by Suresh Sh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service