Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Commercial Systems and Employment (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water amounts for raft

hello! the hubby and I are setting up a 2 rafts that are 4x16 ft. (later in summer we will add on if the first two go well). We have never…

Started by Chelsea Brannan

8 May 1, 2013
Reply by Chelsea Brannan

commercial course

Who has the best commercial aquaponics training course? Also, I watched some videos from Santa Cruz Aquaponics on YouTube, but can't seem t…

Started by Kim

78 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

Looking to fund an aquaponics business? I would consider crowdfunding (microinvesting) as a possibility.

Within a few months, the SEC will have in place the regulations for microinvesting, thanks to the JOBS Act passed earlier this year by Cong…

Started by Tom Cooley

1 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Silberstein

Production rates?

Does anyone know of a source that associates growing space and vegetable production rates (looking for the same for tilapia)?  Trying to an…

Started by Steve Stallard

8 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by David Palmer

Floating raft bed alternatives

Hello friends,   I am trying to find an alternative to polystyrene floating raft beds and am curious if anybody on here can point me in the…

Started by Juniper Rivers

61 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

What equipment is required for a commercial raft system?

Hi, I am doing a bit of research into aquaponics for my university degree and am trying to determine the economic viability of a commercial…

Started by Tom Moyle

5 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Commercial aquaponics business plan

I am trying to create my own business plan for aquaponics. The numbers I come up with in my business, I just don't feel too comfortable wit…

Started by Russell Hopper

7 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by John White

Commercial aquaponics.. viable or not.. and why?

So much discussions have come about regarding the viability of aquaponics as a business. Can it work, or not? and why? In Canada (Toronto s…

Started by Dino Pantelidis

170 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Michael A. White

Our Indiegogo campaign for Aquaponics

Hey Everyone, Please come here and help me out with my first step toward a commercial aquaponics farm. Also please share this link with eve…

Started by Pam Allen

0 Jul 31, 2012

Low cost commercial Auqaponics greenhouse design

Hello all - I am working on a feasibility study for a small-scale aquaponics farm, and have come up with a great idea for a greenhouse plan…

Started by Tim Williams

4 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jon Nose

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service