Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Basic and Useful Info (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOW BLUE BOARD, NO NO!

I started wondering if using DOW blue board was really safe for aquaponics. Well the anwser was "NO" after calling the 1-888 # on the produ…

Started by EL RAY

33 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Michael & Kristine Stoddard

Filter to keep tilapia out of raft grow bed

I have a raft system based off of the Friendly Aquaponics model. I have had some issues that is leading me to put in filters. I have two f…

Started by Devoid

0 Jul 21, 2016

aquaponics project

Hello my name is Romeo.I live in the Azores, Portugal.In Portugal the information on aquaponics is very low. and I'm looking for a way to g…

Started by Romeu Raposo Presunça

4 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Devoid

New to Aquaponics

Does anyone have a commerical system or a greenhouse system set up.  I am really wanting to start one but trying to research before I spend…

Started by Dianna Bray

5 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Devoid

Automated seedling planter

http://thetechieguy.com/would-you-like-a-free-robot-to-automatically-plant-and-mange-your-own-vegetable-garden/ Seems like viable technolo…

Started by Pieter Swanevelder

0 Jul 20, 2016

The Aquaponics Association 2016 Conference Going Mainstream!

The Aquaponics Association 2016 Conference Going Mainstream! Greetings one and all, the Aquaponics Association is back and "GOING MAINSTREA…

Started by Dr. George B. Brooks, Jr.

0 Jul 19, 2016

They Die Happy: Ethanol a Potential new Pest Management Tool

They Die Happy: Ethanol a Potential new Pest Management Tool IPM is Integrated Pest Management. Because aquaponics is an ecosystem approac…

0 Jul 19, 2016

nitrite spike after adding fish

We have a 500 gallon system that had been fully cycled/established for a few months without fish.  We added tilapia fingerlings last week.…

Started by Laurie Roberts

21 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by David

Channel Catfish Fingerlings for sale

*Just wanted to throw this out there! Sale of fish for this month is July 23rd! Currently I have 2"-8" channel catfish for sale. Great for…

Started by Ryan Hansen

1 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by David

New Article on Aquaponics in Aquaculture Magazine

Aquaponics is gaining in stature and Going Mainstream. Aquaculture Magazine has been the gold standard international magazine on the subjec…

0 Jul 15, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service