Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Basic and Useful Info (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vermiponics anyone?

Does anyone have any experience or info on having a worm only operation? I'm entertaining the idea of keeping my fish density very low, but…

Started by Michelle Silva

32 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by B. Pearcy

DIY System Ideas

I challenge all of you to come with your best foot forward towards our purpose.  I see so many nice systems out there and yet they are so…

Started by Adam Shivers

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Adam Shivers

Newbie Plans

Ok let me start of by saying I used to manage a retail fish store where we built in our own wet dry system . I only state that to say I hav…

Started by John

4 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Basic Water Testing Videos

Water Testing I don't have them up on youtube yet but they are available on the link.  I still need to write more explanation on the page b…

Started by TCLynx

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Hole Saw for 2" Net Pots

I have the net pots 2" and am making a floating raft bed out of 1 1/2 inch Dow BlueBoard. What size hole saw do I need. The net pots are th…

Started by Gene Carr

1 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

1000th Member Photo Contest

See the home page for a description of the contest, but I thought it might be a good idea to set up something here for questions, discussio…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

1 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Chi Ma

Spreading Flows

Now perhaps this belongs more in the Vertical group but I know it is a topic of interest for many and people don't always notice the discus…

Started by TCLynx

0 Feb 8, 2011

Dissolved Oxygen and Water Temperature

I'm trying to figure out a good rule of thumb for how hot a fish tank can get before you drive out so much oxygen that not even a tilapia w…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

6 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

Aquaponics in Zone 7 for Newbie

Hey All,  I'm new to Aquaponics, so new, I haven't started yet...I have a site picked out for a very small operation a 10 x 12 or 10 x 14…

Started by Lauren Shores

6 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

red wigglers

I live in the midwest and I plan to run my AP system only during the growing months  in the greenhouse). So do you reccommend adding red wi…

Started by David Soh

7 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Richard Wyman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service