Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Basic and Useful Info (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vertical towers

I'm wondering what people prefer for grow media in a vertical tower, a wicking cord, expanded clay....or something else?

Started by Michael Osman

0 Jun 16, 2019

Pest In Grow Bed

Hello Everyone, has anyone encountered tiny little insects living in your clay pebbles in your aquaponic grow bed? I have a an insect probl…

Started by Melinda Narvaez

1 May 18, 2019
Reply by Scott Alan Westhoff

How to make a Better solar dryer

HI there, I was here sometime ago. I wanted to share to you my project. I notice that everyone seems to be doing this the wrong way. I did…

Started by julian

0 May 1, 2019

Article on the Aquaponics session at the recent Aquaculture America 19 conference in New Orleans

Aquaponics in Jamaica, Small Scale aquaponics design theory and more. Click here to read: ---->> http://bit.ly/2W7f14K

Started by Dr. George B. Brooks, Jr.

0 Mar 21, 2019

Density Capacity

Hello Guys, Am happy to be here. I have sweated to find an apprentice group from which i could learn more more fishing. I have recently bee…

Started by Godfrey Kinene

3 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by Godfrey Kinene

Free hot tub for new system

Hi I have a hot tub that I was going to use to build an aquaponics system but I am unfortunately no longer going to build it. I was going t…

Started by Kelly

0 Oct 29, 2018

Tips on  2 component waterproofing in harsh environments

it is very difficult to think about building leakage because of the simply be ruined by rainwaters. very little leaks up in your roof are o…

Started by rajaandraja

0 Oct 12, 2018

A Better Way to Grow

Anyone up for a discussion on this "A Better Way to Grow" - system, or willing to share some ideas relating to technical aspects of the des…

Started by hendrik barwise

0 Oct 6, 2018

ZipGrow Towers for Sale

I have 135 ZipGrow towers in the 6'8" length that have been used for two cycles. They're still in great shape, and I can help ship to anywh…

Started by Dana Evans

1 Sep 25, 2018
Reply by Jan Barber-Doyle

Greenhouse Poly Film as Bed Liner?

I'm struggling to find any information as to whether I can use Polyethylene Greenhouse Film as a liner for my grow beds.  My instincts tell…

Started by Rodney

6 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Jessica Gao

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service