Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Basic and Useful Info (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anybody want to share a shipment of expanded shale ??

Looking for anyone who wants to share a shipment of ES direct from Buildex to save on freight. I have not ordered yet. Below are the detail…

Started by David Soh

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Rick Op

Ebb and flow or nft for media filled channels?

In the AQ system i am designing along with my e+f trays i will also have a lot of pvc pipe plant beds.  The pvc is 5x5" square and will hav…

Started by AJ Grottke

7 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by TCLynx

Expanded shale supplier

Where can I buy ES in Iowa. I will need about 2 cu yds.Appreciate any info. Thanks.

Started by David Soh

1 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Rick Op

can you transplant aquaponicplant in soil

I have some starterplant and would like to place them to soil,can it work aun how?you know sometimes you want to put in some newones but yo…

Started by alfred leslie goeltinger

6 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Smith

Nitrification Cycle for Noobs Diagram.

I found this diagram helpful when explaining the nitrification cycle. Hope it is some use for y'all. .

Started by Chi Ma

22 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by TCLynx

Aquaponic Agritourism

I recently had a very interesting discussion with an official from the marketing division of Florida Department of Agriculture. Residing in…

Started by Sahib Punjabi

6 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Cory Torrella

Pond Liners & containers

Maybe this topic is hidden deep in another discussion thread....but in case not...   I am wondering what different types of containers peop…

Started by Natalie Desrosiers

45 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by TCLynx

The Use of microrrhiza Fungi in aquaponics

I have been using a water soluable microrrhiza in my aquaponic system. In the first week of just letting water run through my system i adde…

Started by John Gelineau

7 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by John Gelineau

How to Build

Hello Friends, first of all i want to introduce myself. my name is Ben, Im from Austria and study Tropical Agriculture in Bangkok/Thailand.…

Started by BenHehle Beamz

4 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by BenHehle Beamz

Cleaning an IBC tank.... How???

I am the new owner of a lovely 330 gal IBC tank:-) It's been cut open, the metal frame has been painted forest green.... hmmm - there was c…

Started by Lori Platt

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by David Nabong

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service