Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Aeration (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

does anyone know of a good source of DC air pumps.

I'd like to design my system to work from a 100-200watt solar panel.   Does anyone know of a good DC air pump.   Thanks,,   Brian.

Started by Brian Mouncer

7 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

Venturi aeration design

Hello Aquaponic Friends, I was looking into adding a Venturi unit on my incoming water pipe that returns water from my DWC Trough to my Tot…

Started by Chelsea Brannan

20 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Rollins

Free aeration? Is this video's claim plausible?

My thoughts: I have done some reading in this forum about aeration and have not seen anybody bring this video's concept up yet. I want to k…

Started by Jason Finn

12 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Jason Finn

skimmer pump as emergency aerator

I've been looking for a dc aerator to run off a battery during emergencies.  So far the only thing I've seen that might work is called a "s…

Started by Richard Winkel

0 Mar 31, 2013

12 v dc air pumps

hi guys any ideas what i can do to airate water 12 dc style, as i am inrending to use solar and deep cell batteries.

Started by ed mccluskey

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by George

solar aerator

I am currently setting up a backyard aquaponics system in Central Florida.  It is a hybrid system with a 300 gallon fish tank and has 32…

Started by Mark Bailey

2 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Air line thought

Hi, Would it be possible to use laser tubing in the media beds to supply air to the the water and plants?

Started by Alan McKnight

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

Backup Power

Hey all.  This is my first post.  Here is a pic of my system. This really worked out great as the grow beds fully support themselves with n…

Started by Chris Topher

27 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

Pump, Line, Airstone Sizing

Hi there, I have this pump Hailea ACO-208 with a 5/16" tube to a 6-outlet manifold (came with the pump), with six 3/16" aeration lines (av…

Started by Jeremiah Robinson

6 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

Is there such a thing as TOO much air?

Will be building an indoor system with additional airstone but I was wondering if the fish  and plants have a limit as to how much air (DO)…

Started by Sue McL

5 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service