Join us for a hands-on aquaponics intensive workshop providing valuable information and skills. The $125 cost of the course will help cover the system materials required to build an IBC aquaponics system for a Growasis family farm plot at the GrowHaus.
The course will include a brief classroom lecture and hands on construction building a personal aquaponics system using an IBC container.
- System components and sourcing
- Aquaponics design and location considerations
- Growbed, plant crop, fish tank size, stocking density and feed ratios
- Hands-on construction of an IBC tank system
- Building a bell siphon and assembling system plumbing
- Filling the system with media and water
- Daily operations and maintenance