Aquaponics Immersion Course
April 25 @ 8:00 am - April 26 @ 3:00 pm
Grow your own organic fish and vegetables year round with No weeding, No watering, No fertilizing, No back breaking labor.
Do you have the Aquaponic bug, want to jump right in, but don’t know where to start? This is the course for you. Come to our facility in Longmont CO for a full Aquaponic Immersion weekend. During this course you will learn the what, the how and the why of aquaponics, plus participate in extensive hands-on sessions to build your understanding and skills.
In these sessions you will learn how to build your own three-bed aquaponic system – using either IBC totes or specially made grow beds. We aim to minimize the time in class and maximize the time spent with demonstrating and learning through doing. You will walk away with new knowledge, practice and understanding, an aquaponics T-shirt as well as our comprehensive course materials and ongoing support.
- Learn EVERYTHING you need to know to set up, start up, and successfully grow an Aquaponic Garden in your home (inside or out)
- Only $295 for 14 hours of expert instruction!
- Couples are $50 off! (You will be asked to share course materials.)
- Small class size
- Actually build an aquaponics system during this class
- Taught by experts in home, media-based aquaponic gardening
- Thinking about buying a system? You will receive a 15% off coupon on full systems for attending this course!