Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

I've been doing some research about alternative feed. some studies show duckweed; I think that Moringa Oleifera  leaves are the best.The leaves are very rich with a balance diet, It's a tree that grows in tropical and subtropical climate easy to maintain and within 6 Months of planting  you can start harvesting the leaves.

I would like to hear your thought in that one.

Afraitane.  

Views: 1051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which pellet mill did you acquire and have you tried it yet?

Earl ward said:

HI TC

I just picked up a pellet mill

Have not tried it yet it came from pellet masters in chippewa falls WI

www.pelletmasters.com

Check Aquatic Eco Systems for the vitamin admixtures.  Ya might want to get a group together to share a pack since I expect a little goes a fairly long way.
TC, we need you to come up with a cheap DIY option of that pellet machine! :-)

Well if you want to do really small batches of fish feed to say test a recipe, you might simply make a mix, roll it out on a sheet and bake or dehydrate then crumble it up to an appropriate size.

Or maybe run it though a pasta roller.

I doubt you are going to find a really CHEAP DIY option for a pellet mill though.

I believe in you! ;-)

That has been my experience - wish it weren't so.

TCLynx said:

I doubt you are going to find a really CHEAP DIY option for a pellet mill though.

Wanna pellet machine? Welcome to visit Fish feed extruder/pellet mill or contact info@fishfeedmachinery.com for more details. Btw, we are professional fish feed machine manufacturer and we can provide what you need.

Izzy said:

Wanna pellet machine? Welcome to visit Fish feed extruder/pellet mill or contact info@fishfeedmachinery.com for more details. Btw, we are professional fish feed machine manufacturer and we can provide what you need.

Sure. we can provide different machines with different production capacities. Just visit our website and find which one you need: www.fishfeedmachinery.com

Bonnie Chen said:

Wanna pellet machine? Welcome to visit Fish feed extruder/pellet mill or contact info@fishfeedmachinery.com for more details. Btw, we are professional fish feed machine manufacturer and we can provide what you need.

Izzy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service