Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'pond' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible to have an AP system my dog and I can swim in?

I am new here but I need the advice of experts! I am wanting to build a huge "koi pond" that is decorative where I can grow tilapia and an…

Started by Ashley Denise Johnson

6 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by julian

Blagdon Affinity Feature Pond Question

I have looked around today for a U.S. supplier for the Affinity Pond (see link)  http://www.hobbyfish.net/index.php?productID=affinityoctag

Started by Brian

7 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

Natural swimming pool

So I've been planning a natural swimming pool for the last six months, and I'm ready to break ground. Also called a swimming pond, the idea…

Started by Jon Parr

27 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Kim Romen

Plumbing through 17mil pond liner

Hi there, Has anyone been successful getting a secure seal plumbing through 17 mil pond liner? We bought a billboard tarp (unused) and dug…

Started by Zita Xavier

5 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

AP System from a Pond?

I recently stayed with a friend in Brazil who has a big property right next to the rain forest with 3 ponds of Artesian Water.   Would pump…

Started by R.K. Castillo

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by KlaHaYa Gardens

Help identifying a worm/grub/maggot like visitor to my tanks

I was looking in my tanks the other day and noticed a new visitor. I was not able to capture any good pictures, so I can only describe in h…

Started by Ricky Flickenger

3 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Ricky Flickenger

Test Kits

I think I may have goofed in a test kit purchase. I recently purchased and API Pond Kit, first after I got home I realized it had no Nitrat…

Started by John Cubit

4 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by John Cubit

New to Hobby with lots of questions!

Hi there! I am in love with the idea of aquaponics and am trying to learn more to possibly make it a reality. We live in rural Michigan an…

Started by Amanda Kasdorf

4 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Amanda Kasdorf

Designing a Backyard Pond System

My partner, Molly, and I are buying a house together in Grand Rapids, Michigan and are excited about building an AP pond system , despite t…

Started by Ellen Roelofs

23 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Small Pumps

Hello Everyone,   I'm new to aquaponics and I'm in the process of setting up my first system.  I'm using a 32 gallon container for the fish…

Started by David Kirkland

9 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service