Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'grow' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Low cost commercial Auqaponics greenhouse design

Hello all - I am working on a feasibility study for a small-scale aquaponics farm, and have come up with a great idea for a greenhouse plan…

Started by Tim Williams

4 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jon Nose

What am I missing?

I have both, a Hydroponic system and a Aquaponic system. I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong with my Aquaponics. I have about a…

Started by Deon Oddie

23 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Use Summer Escapes 59" Kid's Pool For Growbed

Has anyone used an 11” deep, 59” diameter kids pool form a grow bed? They’re $16.98 at Lowes: "Summer Escapes 59 Kid's Pool” and would make…

Started by Shean Smith

16 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Grow Planters and Containers

We all use a variety of different grow planters and containers, some purchased and some DIY self made. It would be nice to share our experi…

Started by Sahib Punjabi

21 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Carr

Do you know what this Water Plant is??

I just got these water plants from a friend who wasnt sure what they were to begin with.  They grow like crazy, right in the water.  I know…

Started by Katie D

5 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Ellen Roelofs

Lettuce seed sprouts

Good morning All, So, I've read that some people when growing new plants, they just sprinkle the seeds on top of the grow beds and they go…

Started by Hugo

2 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Katie D

New Gardeners - How To Check Your pH Level

A quick how-to video on checking pH levels in your hydroponic or aquaponic garden. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeJtGkKKylg

Started by Katie D

0 Dec 11, 2011

Grow beds and gravel

Hi all, Ok, so we have progressed and are gathering speed with our project. We have procured a JoJo tank for the fish (3900 liters). We t…

Started by Eco Owl

3 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Grow tray depth?

Hi Im in the process of designing my indoor aquaponics setup.  I will have 4x8' of ebb+flow tray in my system.  My question is about the de…

Started by AJ Grottke

4 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Using Pumice

halloGlad to join this forum. Can anyone explain the use of pumice for  grow beds media. Because right now I use it on the advice of some…

Started by miko

21 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service