Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'flow' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plumbing to multiple growbeds with or without index valve?

I am finally starting to purchase all the parts I need for my system. I was wondering what the best way to plumb the growbeds from the fish…

Started by Jason Finn

7 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Scott Roberts

Bed timing keeps changing

Hi,  we have three grow beds with one sump.  We originally had them set up to each fill at a different time, twice an hour.  This worked gr…

Started by Adina Conroy

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Adina Conroy

NFT vs DFT

Hello, I'm planning on setting up another small system upstairs to grow herbs/veggies over the winter. Should I use NFT (nutrient film tech…

Started by Killian Griffin

10 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Hank Paloci

Looking for pointers / advice on a simple constant flow system

Newbie here - I'm exploring making a simple system (similar to Growing Power with 2 black mortar mixing tubs vertically above a stock tank…

Started by Chris Hutchinson

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Chris Hutchinson

First System: Recycled and Aesthetic

I have been running this new system for 3 months and all is going well.  This system is made of recycled materials and hosts 11 koi fish an…

Started by Guru Das C Bock

3 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Guru Das C Bock

Ebb & Flow Rate and Regulation

I have a small indoor set-up with a 20 gallon aquarium.  My grow bed is fed by a pump from the fish tank.  It drains via a bell siphon into…

Started by Steve Werlin

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by RupertofOZ

Sugar Snap Peas suddenly died

Hello, I have a relatively new small indoor system.  I recently added some more fish to increase the nutrients, since what I had wasn't ne…

Started by Nathan

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by RW

sycronizing pumps flow in a dwc raft bed

hey everyone, so i have a problem that i know gravity can solve but its kind of difficult to achieve. I have a DWC raft system with a bio…

Started by Nick wesley

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

Linking three (3) IBC tanks. Requirements?

Hello Everyone, I'm new to all of this.  Iv'e been collecting materials for my first system and have found myself with a bit of a problem…

Started by Edwin Mercado

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

Small handful of noob questions...

I apologize if all of these questions have already been asked. I haven't had any luck searching the forum. If you can send me links that's…

Started by Jon Baldwin

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Lanning

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service