Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'aquaponics' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self Update

Hello community people! I decided I needed a way to connect directly with the aquaponics community at large, so I finally got around to cr…

Started by Alex Veidel

1 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Lisa Dancer

How do you cycle?

I just noticed that with all the topics we have going, none are about the most mystifying topic of all - cycling your system.  How did you…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

99 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Dale Parker

What do You use to adjust your pH?

I'm curious as to what people use to adjust the pH levels in their aquaponics systems?

Started by Katie D

48 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Murray Hallam

Aquaponics survey - We need you!

Dear all, Do you have a back-yard system or are working on an aquaponics project? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are two student…

Started by HASaquaponics

0 May 20, 2016

Certified Naturally Grown Posts Draft Aquaponic Standards for Public Review

Certified Naturally Grown (CNG) is excited to announce that our draft certification standards for aquaponic operations have been released f…

Started by Hannah Ramer

0 Sep 26, 2015

Successful Rainwater Systems

Anybody here running a successful aquaponic system with healthy plants off of rainwater?

Started by Alex Veidel

1 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by George

Aquaponics is getting some viral traction on Facebook

Yesterday, the Homesteading/Survivalism Facebook page posted an old illustration about aquaponics using a Growing Power model - the source…

Started by Tom Cooley

6 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by ed tarbutton

Comments on "Rules of Thumb" document

This is the place for comments on and any discussion of the "Rules of Thumb" document on the home page. I can't promise that I'll make sugg…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

68 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Zach

Are You Using an Airlift Pump?

Aloha,      Are You Using an Airlift Pump?      Glenn Martinez of Olomana Gardens and I had several problems to solve down at America Samoa…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

7 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Stuart Polkinghorne

My First System

Hello all, I am researching and planning to build my first aquaponics system. I have to say I am totally addicted already to the idea of aq…

Started by Chris Blanco

12 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Chris Blanco

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service